Wells Fargo Advisors Center for Finance and Accounting Research
August 22 & 23, 2019
The Fourth Annual Wealth and Asset Management Research Conference will convene researchers and practitioners who share the common goal of better understanding the capital markets to create better outcomes for investors. The conference will feature research presented by leading academics and panel discussions led by industry experts in each given field of research.
This conference will benefit:
- Asset managers across various asset classes;
- Wealth managers (RIAs, Family Offices, Broker-Dealers, and Asset Consulting Firms);
- Capital Markets and Asset Pricing researchers at universities and in industry;
- Professionals responsible for invest strategy/asset allocation;
- Estate and tax planning professionals;
- Regulators, policy makers and data providers;
- High net worth individuals and family offices;
- Executives responsible for pension and endowment management; and
- Washington University students enrolled in our various finance programs.
Thank you for your paid attendance which supports Olin’s Wealth and Asset Management MSF program and the attendance of all students at the conference and the cost of speakers, catering and promotion of the conference. Registration fees are non-refundable.
About Olin Business School
At WashU Olin Business School, we challenge you to look beyond the bottom line and make thoughtful decisions to benefit business and society. Our global-mindedness, coupled with experiential learning and analytical rigor, prepares you to tackle the greatest challenges of our day. You’ll embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that questions current models and opens doors for positive, sustainable progress.
Wealth and Asset Management Research Conference
Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis
Emerson Auditorium, Knight Hall
Campus Box 1194
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
For more information please visit the Knight Center Website.